JUANJO GARCIA MARTIN
Mixed Materials / Spain
Juanjo García Martín Lives and works in Malaga, and develops his work within the framework of Artistic or Contemporary Jewelery, Leaving the Jewel as a mere decorative object or complement to fashion.
His artistic approach combines different disciplines that he has been practicing indiscriminately from an early age: painting, music and jewelry.
A self-taught artist, who is not afraid of experimentation, especially in his search for materials, whose diversity is impressive. His collection “Mares de Asfalto” explores the theme of the urban environment, cities and their underworlds full of buildings, people, human relations, agglomerations.
In his collection “indifference” focuses on this word, showing through the actions of human beings, how they are “indifferent” and look the other way at issues such as mistreatment either to their peers or animals where the line.
Avenida del panico
Wood, metracrylate, led circuit, copper, silver, brass
EXHIBITIONS & FAIRS
• 2020 Exhibición Antivirus expo online con Tincallab
• 2020 Exhibición Broken Beauty, the virtual exhibition for Alliages
• 2020 Exhibición virtual Precious Collective “Istanbuljewelleryweek”
• 2020 Exhibición “Hand Medal Project”
• 2020 Exhibición “PAINFUL HOPE” Alliages
• 2020 Exhibición Galeria Context exposición “Resistencia” dentro off – joya
• 2019 Exhibición Galeria “Kunst.wirt.schaft” Austria del 11 de Diciembre a 21 de Enero 2020
• 2019 Exhibición Galeria Baal, Spain / Barcelona. Expo “Indiferencia”.
• 2019 Collectiva Meeting International Exhibition , Oporto / Portugal.
• 2019 Edition of the Legacy Award, by Alliages in Paris.
• 2019 Exhibition HEART FAILURE by ALLIAGES France/ Alemania-Schmuck
• 2018 / 2019 Exhibition Gioiellinfermento. Italy / France-Paris
• 2018 Moments Exhibition “Chiquito”
• 2018 Exhibición Collective Galerie Cyprus-Girona/Spain
• 2018 Joya Barcelona
• 2018 Exhibición Symbiosis-Budapest
• 2017/ 2018. “Chaos” Exhibition For Alliages . France/ Germany/ Valencia/ Madrid /Sevilla.
• 2017/ Sep. Exposition Collective “Holy Tools” en la joaillerie par mazlo. France
Text & pictures provided by the artist
The content of this wesite is copyrighted, any reproduction is strictly forbidden without authorization.